Saturday, June 2nd features Cowboy Concerto including members of the Red Willow Band and special guest Jami Lynn, Sherwin and Pam Linton, Ron and Jane Cote and Andy Nelson cowboy poet and humorist. There will also be a Dutch Oven cook off and artist John Green will be finishing his western art piece at the event. Sunday, June 3rd features a horse trail ride, cowboy church service and a cowboy brunch. All proceeds will go towards the continued effort to improve the facility of the Trent Event Center.
Tickets and information available at www.TrentSD.com.Dell Rapids St Mary Announcements
Western Spirit and Cowboy Festival
Trent, South Dakota
June 2nd and 3rd, 2018
Dutch Oven Competition
- 8:00-8:30am Cookoff Registration.
- 8:50-9:00am Competitor meeting and begin cooking after meeting.
- 1:00pm Meeting and Awards Ceremony
- 11:00am Ron and Jane Cote
- 1:00pm Sherwin and Pam Linton
- 2:15 Native American dancers (approx. time)
- 2:30pm Andy Nelson
- 4:00pm Sherwin and Pam Linton
- 5:15 Native American dancers (approx. time)
- 5:30 Auction of John Green Western Print
- 6:00pm Campfire Concerto
- 8:00pm Sign-off
- 8:00-9:30 am Horse Trail Ride
- 10:00-11:00am Cowboy Church
- 11:00-1:00pm Free Will Donation Brunch
Please bring chairs or blankets to set on for outdoor events.