Thursday, May 13th
• Lunch today will be choices of: Cheeseburger
- Attention Students: Please bring a water bottle from home to use throughout the day. The use of cups in the classrooms is no longer allowed. Students are allowed to have a water bottle, please bring one. Thank you.
- Drivers Education 2021: Instead of hosting in-person registration for Driver Education this Friday morning, please complete this online registration form to sign up for the Dell Rapids Driver Education program this summer. Instructions for submitting payment are included on the form. Please go to the following link to register for Driver Education: https://docs.google.com/forms/
d/e/ 1FAIpQLSeNPgWHS0RpVivYSvK6kyDy exwFbq0NTAcJJUYhC8myspfUKA/ viewform
- Attention 5th and 6th grade students: DR Hospital is hosting a free Super Sitter Class on Tuesday, May 25th or Wednesday, May 26th, for more information please stop in the office.
- Attention Athletes: Dell Rapids Booster Club is offering Individual Athletic Camp Scholarship for athletes will be participating in a VARSITY sport next year. Forms are available in the middle school office and need to be returned to the office by June 1st – no late forms accepted. Students are eligible for one scholarship per student, per school year.
- Any female athlete who will be in grades 9-12 during the 2021-2022 school year who is interested in Summer Acceleration at Rapid Fitness please see Mrs. Fersdahl for a registration form. Registrations must be completed by Friday, May 21st.
- DRBA is looking for boys/girls interested in umpiring for peewee and midget games this summer – Umpires should be 13 years or older. Please go to dellrapidsbaseball.com and add your name to the list using the “DRBA Umpire Signup” link. Interested students can also leave their name with the MS or HS office.
- Attention 8th grade students: DR Quarrier Sport Enhancement registration forms are available in the office. Form/payment are due in the office by May 19th.
- Message from Mr. Ruesink: Nothing has changed with cell phone use in our building after entry. Phones are to be OUT OF SIGHT once you come in the door.
- Attention 7th and 8th grade boys basketball players: if you are interested in Pete’s Shooting School this summer and you have not received a flyer, please see Coach Timperley by Friday.
- Good Luck to the varsity track teams as they host the Conference Meet today starting at 2:30.
- Good Luck to the varsity golf team as they travel to Madison today starting at 10am.
- DRMS 7th and 8th grade band and choir Spring Concert will be held tonight in the high school gym starting at 6:30pm.
- 7th and 8th grade choir members: please be dressed and ready to go for your performance tonight. 7th grade starts at 6:30 and 8th grade starts at 7:00. Please be here 15 minutes before.
- Track athletes, please return your WASHED jerseys. Girls return your jerseys to Mrs. Feist and boys return your jerseys to Mrs. Beukelman.
- FUN SOCK FRIDAY to finish out the year!! Wear your fun, funky, and fabulous socks every Friday for the rest of the school year!
- ATTENDANCE POLICY FOR STUDENTS
- Our School’s top priority is to keep kids safe as we work to continue offering sports/activities. Due to ongoing issues with compliance to wear masks and stay in the bleachers during sporting events by our Middle School students, going forward we will have open attendance for High School students only – Middle School students will now need a voucher from a player or coach to attend home games. Also, High School Students will need a “student voucher” to attend home events. These HS Student vouchers will be handed out in the HS office the day of the game TO HS STUDENT WHO HAVE SIGNED UP and for now there will be no limits on those. Here is the brief summary:
- MS Students can no longer attend home HS Events without a fan/family voucher from a HS player/coach and must sit with a parent
- HS Students may continue to attend home HS Events but must sign up in the office prior to game day and then stop by to receive a student voucher on game day.
- This policy is only for our home High School games. Limits may or may not be in place for away games.
Share and Like this story: