Job Brief: FlagShooter, Inc. Is looking for an organized and energetic candidate to become a long-term member of our team that will leave a lasting impression with our direct customers and distributors while providing exemplary customer service.
If you have experience in navigating inbound and outbound customer calls while developing lasting relationships that lead to ongoing sales and referral generation, we would like to meet with you to discuss a career with our growing company.
This critical role in our organization will not be limited to only phone conversation but will be a chance to bring your experience and ideas to help grow our company and further develop the Customer Service processes within our organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assess customer’s needs and provide the correct answer for a positive customer experience
- Answer and manage incoming calls and emails from customers and distributors
- Set up and manage parcel packages as well as freight orders
- Receive and process direct customer and distributor orders
- Onboard customers to our ecommerce site
- Record, organize and file customer interactions and profile/account changes
- Record all interactions in our Customer Relationship Management system
- Process warranty and maintenance items
- Completely understand our product line and its benefits
- Generate sales leads from customer calls
- Work in tandem with outside sales to foster opportunities
- Follow up with customers to obtain feedback, ensure satisfaction and further develop our sales messaging
- Uphold standards of self-motivation, time management and productivity
- Participate in weekly meetings and provide individual reporting
- Ability to pass a background check
- Two years of Sales or Customer Service experience
- Ability no guide several customers through different phases of our process at one time
- High school diploma required, associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong phone presence and experience handling dozens of calls per day while taking accurate notes during discussions
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and QuickBooks
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
Work Environment: In this position, you should expect to spend most of your time in a comfortable, indoor office environment. Much of your time will be spent behind a computer and on the phone. Our hours of sales operation are Monday through Friday 8:00am-5:00pm and we will need your expertise the whole work week. Should the chance to join our small, yet nimble team be enticing to you, you can expect a probationary/ training period of 90 days, to ensure that we’re a good fit and that you are equipped to hit the ground running.
- $21.00-$24.00 per hour (based on experience)
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401k with an employer 4% match
- Paid Life Insurance
- Long-term and Short-term disability
Please Reply to:
All open positions with BX Civil & Construction and Dells Materials Company can be found at: https://www.bx-cc.com/employment/
BX Civil & Construction and Dells Materials Company are Equal Opportunity Employers.
For more information on the BX Internship Program please visit www.internatbx.com