Join the group on Wednesday nights at Norbys Bar & Grill in Dell Rapids for the Dells Elves Chase the Ace event. JACKPOT is $1355.00 if you draw the Ace of Hearts. All money raised at this event stays local for the children and families of Dell Rapids. They are also in the process of making this an event that you can purchase tickets online. More information will be shared as it comes available.
Every Wednesday night at Norby’s, the Dells Elves sell raffle tickets starting at 5:30 p.m. and ending at 7:00 p.m., and the winning raffle ticket will be drawn at 7:15 p.m. 10% of the total sales go the holder of the winning raffle ticket, 40% goes into the “Ace of Hearts” jackpot, and 50% goes to the fundraising account. Along with the 10% of the sales, the winning raffle ticket holder gets the chance to draw for the Ace of Hearts. If the Ace of Hearts is drawn, they win the “Ace of Hearts” jackpot. If the Ace of Hearts is not drawn, that card is discarded, and the pot grows the next week.
Raffle tickets are 2 for $5, 5 for $10, and 20 for $20. The fundraiser will continue until the Ace of Hearts is drawn at Norby’s.