Friday, March 23rd
• Happy Birthday to Ms. Telkamp (Fri)!!
• 5th/6th Lunch today will be choices of: Hot Ham & Cheese Sandwich or Pizza
• 7th/8th Lunch today will be choices of: Hot Ham & Cheese, Pizza or Grilling Station
- Attention 5th Graders: If you’d like to read announcements next quarter, please sign up in the office.
- Attention Wrestlers: Please turn in your wrestling equipment ASAP to Coach Jorgensen’s room. Thank You!
- Dell Rapids Softball forms are available in the office or from your homeroom teacher. Registration is now open at www.dellrapidssoftball.com. In order to be guaranteed a spot on a team this year, you must be registered by March 25th.
- Dell Rapids Baseball Association is looking for umpires for the summer baseball season for the 12U and 10U age groups. Games are mostly on Monday and Wednesday evenings. There may be some games on other nights depending on field availability or weather postponements. The season will begin on May 14th and end on July 8th. Umpires must be at least 13-years-old as of January 1st, 2018. Payment is $20.00/game for home plate, $15.00/game for bases. You’ll receive payment the night of umpiring the game. For more information or for any questions, please contact Matt Larson at 605-212-5795
Online signup to be an umpire is at www.dellrapidsbaseball.com. The form is towards the bottom of the home page.
- DRMS Yearbook order forms are in the office. Payment & form are due by next Monday, March 26th.
- 5th and 6th grade band students: Please check the lesson schedule this week. If you are playing a solo, you can come down during study hall today for extra help.
- Girls interested in playing High School golf, there will be a meeting at the Dell Rapids Elementary gym on Wednesday March 28th at 3:30. Contact Coach Tjaden with questions.
- Sideline and competitive cheer tryout informational meeting will be held in the MS commons after school on March 28th.
- Today is the 5th grade living history fair, be sure to bring your change to bring the characters to life. 5th graders will be in the Commons from 9-10am and 3:30-4:30pm. Everyone welcome.
- Student council will be gone this afternoon for a field trip. Please excuse 5th and 6th grade members at 11:30 for lunch in Ms. Telkamp’s office. Please excuse 7th and 8th grade members at 11:55.
- Dell Rapids Sportsmens Club is offering a Spring HuntSAFE Course April 17th, 21st and 22nd. For more information, please stop in the office.
- Dell Rapids American Legion Auxiliary is hosting a poppy poster contest. Please see your homeroom teacher for more information. Poster entries are due April 25th, prizes will be awarded.