Monday, May 22nd
• 5th/6th Lunch today will be choices of: Chef’s Choice
• 7th/8th Lunch today will be choices of: Chef’s Choice or Grilling Station
- Girls Soccer! Dells has recently been granted approval to join with Garretson for girls high school soccer next Fall. If you are going to be in grades 9-12 next year and are interested in playing soccer next Fall, please sign up in the MS or HS office and you will be contacted and have an informational meeting before the end of the school year. If you have any questions, see Mr. Dvorak.
- Attention Students: The Board has approved free student meals for May 18-23. There will be no charge for breakfast or lunch. A la carte items and extras will be charged as usual. If you currently have a lunch balance that you owe, it will need to be taken care of prior to the last day of school. Any questions, please stop in the office.
- If your project from FACS class was in the library display case, please come and pick up your project from Ms. Rieck as soon as possible. Thanks!
- FCCLA members—if you have not given a definite response to Ms. Rieck regarding FCCLA Awards Night, please do so by noon today!
- There will be a talent show rehearsal on the stage today at 12:45. All participants and helpers should attend.
- Attention Students All information in your – Documents – folder will be deleted on May 31st
- Attention 8th Grade Students: Stop by the office or visit the school website to print out an application for a $50 camp scholarship offered by the Dell Rapids Athletic Boosters. This is for all student athletes entering the 9th – 12th grade in the upcoming school year. It can be used towards the summer acceleration program as well as any camp you attend to better yourself in a school sanctioned sport. Applications must be filled out and turned in by the end of the school year.