Monday, October 20th
• Lunch today will be choices of: Fajita, Pork Fritter Sandwich or Sub Sandwich
- Student flu shot clinic is scheduled for Oct. 28 during school hours. Due date for permission forms is this Friday, Oct. 24.
- FCCLAer’s….if you have not turned in your form to help serve breakfast at the Banquet this week, please give them to Connie. If you were not able to come to the last meeting to pick one up the information about this, please stop in the office. FORMS ARE DUE TOMORROW MORNING.
- Haven will be having a Halloween Dance Fundraiser for students 12 years & under this Friday, October 24 from 6:00-8:00 pm at the River Community Church Gym (old elem) to raise money for program supplies & to help keep tuition costs as low as possible. Admission is $3 for students; adults are free. All youth must be accompanied by an adult. Please wear your Halloween costume (no toy weapons!) Meals & concessions will be available at an additional cost. Music & entertainment will be provided by Mr. Thompson’s 2 Turntables & A Microphone, LLC!!
- Congratulations to Megan L. for her 1st place finish at the SouthEast Area Bowling Tournament for the Special Olympics. Way to go Megan!!
- The 5th grade girls club volleyball placed 3rd at the end of the season tournament on Saturday. They beat Tri-Valley, MCM, Elkton and Lennox. They lost a battle to get into the championship against Baltic. Great Season Girls!
- Good Luck to the 7/8 volleyball teams as they travel to Flandreau today. Dismiss athletes at 2:50 for a 3pm bus time. Matches start at 4pm.
- Good Luck to the JV football team as they travel to Tri-Valley today. Game starts at 4:30pm.
- Good Luck to the competitive cheer team as they to Lake Preston today. Bus time is 4:25 – event starts at 6:30pm.