- The Downtown Halloween Trick or Treat event permit was approved for Friday, October 27th.
- Unpaid utility bills were approved to be sent to collections after a courtesy call was given.
- Resolution No. 2017-12: Minnehaha County Legislative Priorities was approved.
- Administration updated the council that they are not ready to make a recommendation of a new website provider yet.
- An update was given about the asphalt overlay project. The areas that were completed were Harrison Avenue, Third Street south of the railroad tracks, two sections on Fifth and Sixth east of Iowa Avenue, and Third Street and Orleans on the truck route after the water main break.
After the meeting concluded, the council was given a tour of the fire hall.
The Dell Rapids City Council will meet again on Monday, October 16th, at 7:30 p.m. The meeting will be at the City Chambers and can be seen on Big Sioux Media.