Tuesday, January 19th
• Lunch today will be choices of: Popcorn Chicken
- Attention Students: Please bring a water bottle from home to use throughout the day. The use of cups in the classrooms is no longer allowed. Students are allowed to have a water bottle, please bring one. Thank you.
- Found: two sets of wireless earbuds, please claim in the office
- Good Luck to the 7/8 boys basketball teams as they travel to Flandreau today starting at 4pm
- Good Luck to the wrestlers as they travel to Madison today starting at 5:30.
- Good Luck to the varsity girls basketball team as they host West Central today starting at 5pm
- ATTENDANCE POLICY FOR STUDENTS
- Our School’s top priority is to keep kids safe as we work to continue offering sports/activities. Due to ongoing issues with compliance to wear masks and stay in the bleachers during sporting events by our Middle School students, going forward we will have open attendance for High School students only – Middle School students will now need a voucher from a player or coach to attend home games. Also, High School Students will need a “student voucher” to attend home events. These HS Student vouchers will be handed out in the HS office the day of the game TO HS STUDENT WHO HAVE SIGNED UP and for now there will be no limits on those. Here is the brief summary:
- MS Students can no longer attend home HS Events without a fan/family voucher from a HS player/coach and must sit with a parent
- HS Students may continue to attend home HS Events but must sign up in the office prior to game day and then stop by to receive a student voucher on game day.
- This policy is only for our home High School games. Limits may or may not be in place for away games.
Share and Like this story: