Friday, October 23rd
• Lunch today will be choices of: Pizza
- Reminder that there is breakfast available every morning. With teacher approval, students can purchase breakfast until 8:45.
- Attention 7th and 8th grade girls: There will be a mandatory meeting for 7th and 8th grade girls basketball in the Commons on Monday, October 26th at 3:45. Practice will start on Tuesday.
- Anyone who is interested and might have some questions about joining FCCLA may want to check out the posters that are hanging around several places in school. You may want visit with any current members or Ms. Rieck for more information. Thank you!
- Attention 7th and 8th Grade Football Players: Equipment return will be tomorrow morning. Make sure to bring school equipment and clothing items back with the clothing items washed. All items should be out of your gym locker after equipment return.
- Good Luck to the competitive cheer team as they travel to the State Meet in Rapid City today. DRHS competes today at 3:40pm mountain time.
- Good Luck to cross country runner Logan Anderson as he travels to the State Meet in Rapid City.
- NEW ATTENDANCE POLICY FOR STUDENTS
- Our School’s top priority is to keep kids safe as we work to continue offering sports/activities. Due to ongoing issues with compliance to wear masks and stay in the bleachers during sporting events by our Middle School students, going forward we will have open attendance for High School students only – Middle School students will now need a voucher from a player or coach to attend home games. Also, High School Students will need a “student voucher” to attend home events. These HS Student vouchers will be handed out in the HS office the day of the game TO HS STUDENT WHO HAVE SIGNED UP and for now there will be no limits on those. Here is the brief summary:
- MS Students can no longer attend home HS Events without a fan/family voucher from a HS player/coach and must sit with a parent
- HS Students may continue to attend home HS Events but must sign up in the office prior to game day and then stop by to receive a student voucher on game day.
- This policy is only for our home High School games. Limits may or may not be in place for away games.
Share and Like this story: