- Full time 40 hours Mon-Thurs 6:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Reports to: Production Supervisor
- Vacation time after probation period
- Located east of Baltic
Basic required skills include:
- Highschool diploma or equivalent
- Experience in a manufacturing or production environment.
- Able to use hand tools and some power tools.
- Must be able to complete assignments daily while multitasking
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Motivated self-starter with a can-do attitude to assist in company growth
- Good communication skills while working in a team
- Be able to adhere to a daily or weekly production plan individually
- Able to pass a physical fitness and drug screening
- Have a commitment to punctuality and reliability
Essential Job Functions – Production
- Operate production machinery and perform product assembly.
- Troubleshoot production line machinery.
- Responsible for quality control. Make adjustments as necessary to produce product within specifications. Reject product outside of specifications.
- Basic understanding of electrical and pneumatic components on automated machinery.
- Operate within standard operating procedures and Job Safety Analysis.
- Complete daily production logs for work completed and down time.
- Perform preventive maintenance (PMs) on production line machinery.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Turn off and lock out equipment when not in use.
- Complete other work duties as assigned.
- Contribute to continued improvement through ideas and implementation