Friday, November 16th
• Happy Birthday to Logan D. (Mon) and Brett P. (Tue)!!
• Lunch: Big Daddy’s Pizza or Beef and Bean Burrito
- On Monday, November 19th and Tuesday, November 20th the DRMS/HS library will only be opened by Mr. Timperley from 12:50-1:50 pm.
- There will be an Art Club meeting on Friday, November 16th over lunch in the art room. Please, all member attend.
- Seniors: The countdown has begun. Please submit your senior photo to DRHSNews@gmail.com by November 16. The senior portrait should be a head/shoulders shot, vertical/portrait orientation, and high resolution .jpg file. Questions? Ask Mrs. Gleason.
- If you have ever thought about a career in education or in teaching, Dell Rapids is looking at starting their first Education Rising group Please see Mr. Bunkers about the group and becoming a part of it.
- If you have a favorite recipe or a recipe of your favorite food, you can have it submitted into the Taste of Dells Cookbook! This cookbook will be a compilation of favorite recipes of the DRHS staff and students, and anyone is welcome to submit! Just have a copy of the recipe – preferably printed, and with all of the measurements – and put it in the yellow box that is in the main high school office. Make sure you have your name with the recipe, so proper credit can be given.
- Attention Quarrier Fans: DRHS Booster Club will be placing another order that will be here before Christmas. The online store will be open from November 7 -19 with delivery on December 10th. The link for the online store is https://dellrapids.
- The National Honor Society is hosting a blood drive on Friday, November 30th. Time slots to donate are available for staff and students (sign up sheet is in the office) . Students must be 17 years old to donate (or 16 with signed parent consent form.) Please see Mrs. Ruesink for more information.
- The prom theme for 2019 will be Vegas.
- Do you have shoes in your closet that you no longer wear? If so, consider donating them to the” Shoes for the Shoeless” program where they will be given to those in need in Sioux Falls and the surrounding area. You may bring them to the box in the high school office until Friday, November 30. This project is sponsored by the FCCLA chapter.
- 1st Quarter honor roll is posted on the office window. Please stop in the office if you have questions – thanks.