In a message that was released on Wednesday, September 2nd, the Dell Rapids Public High School is moving to Tier Two for activity attendance. This is in place starting with Thursday’s home volleyball match against Sioux Falls Christian.
In the statement Activity Director Jeff Dvorak said that the school may stay at Tier Two for events next week, or it may move back to Tier One.
Here is what Tier Two means for those that want to attend activities at Dell Rapids High School:
- Each athlete and coach will receive four vouchers to distribute as they choose.
- Staff members must have and show a staff ID. This is good for staff only. Spouses of staff must have a voucher.
- A middle school or high school student will be allowed into the events by being students. No voucher is needed.
- All other fans must have a pink game voucher to be admitted.
- Elementary students in Grades 4 and below must have a voucher to attend the event.
- Children not yet in school do not need a voucher and will be allowed into the event with a parent that has a voucher.
- A voucher just allows you to be admitted to the event. Admission must still be paid.