- 5 tilapia (or fish of choice) (Meat Dept)
- 1 tbsp olive oil (Aisle #8)
- 1 lime, juice of (Produce)
- 1 tbsp cumin (Aisle #8)
- 2 tbsp southwest or Tex Mex seasoning (Aisle #8)
- Salt (Aisle #8)
- 8 whole grain tortillas (Aisle #4)
- Olive oil (Aisle #8)
- Mix Tex-Mex, cumin, lime juice all together in a bowl to make a paste.
- Spread the paste on both sides of the tilapia.
- In a nonstick pan, heat pan to medium heat, heat the oil and tilapia. Cook each side and flip. Adding seasoning to paste if needed.
- Warm tortillas in a pan on medium heat.
- Fill tortilla with fish and toppings of choice.
- onion (Produce)
- shredded cheese (Dairy)
- Fresh Salsa (Aisles #4 and #7)
- lime juice (Produce)
- Greek yogurt (Dairy)
- Guacamole/Avocado (Produce)
Option: Eat on bed of greens with corn or sweet potato diced for your carb, avocado for your fat, and add salsa as the dressing (also carb).
Shopping list of recommended foods
- Blueberries (Produce)
- Guacamole (Produce)
- Egg Whites (Dairy)
- Ground Turkey (Meat)
- FairLIFE Milk (1/2 sugar) (Dairy)
- Cucumber (Produce)
- Black Beans
- While wheat tortillas
Download the current recipe and shopping list by clicking here.
Past Recipes and Shopping Lists: