- 1 Whole Chicken (Meat Cooler)
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion Sliced (Produce)
- 2 Cloves Garlic Minced (Produce)
- 1/2 tbsp Cumin (Aisle #8)
- 1/2 tbsp Red Pepper Flakes (optional) (Aisle #8)
- 1 tbsp Cayenne Pepper (Aisle #8)
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil (Aisle #8)
- Place sliced onions and minced garlic at the bottom of the crockpot and place the whole chicken on top.
- Mix seasonings and olive oil together, and brush the paste on the whole chicken
- Cook on high 6 hours until ready to serve.
Shopping list of recommended foods
- Fresh Bagged Spinach (Aisle #1)
- Whole-Wheat/Multigrain Pasta (Aisle #3)
- Canned Tuna (Aisle #3)
- Brown Rice (Aisle #3)
- Whole Wheat Pita Bread (Aisle #6)
- Skinny Pop Popcorn (Aisle #7)
- Eggs (Dairy)
- Apples (Produce)
- 5 for $25 Meat Cooler (Meat Cooler)
Download the current recipe and shopping list by clicking here.