- Marilyn Kudera of Dell Rapids is a grandma again – Jaden born on March 14 to Jeremy & Jennifer Kudera of Yankton.
- A boy to Jonathon and Sheila Hansen, Dell Rapids, April 25.
- A girl to Kevin and Wendy Anstine, Dell Rapids, April 22.
- A girl to Miranda Berg, Dell Rapids, April 13.
- A boy to Brodie and Brianna Grav, Dell Rapids, April 5.
- A girl to Ross and Jenifer Brown, Dell Rapids, April 6.
- A girl to John and Cassey Nygaard, Dell Rapids, April 3.
- A girl to Kyle and Desiree Dammer, Dell Rapids, March 30.
- A girl to Justin and Jessica Evans, Dell Rapids, March 18.
Busy Blessings Daycare announces the sponsorship of the Child and Adult Care Food Program at its location at 701 N. Orleans Avenue, Dell Rapids, SD 57022. The same meals will be made available to all enrolled participants at no separate charge. Free and reduced price meals are available to enrolled participants whose annual family income is at or below the levels shown on the following annual income scales effective until June 30, 2013.
Twenty-five members of Moody County 4-H Clubs attended 4-H Camp at Lake Poinsett from June 13–15. Participants had the opportunity to participate in the following tracks for hands-on experiences and complete projects to take home for County Fair exhibits: Nature Trail Adventures, Dancing, SET (Science, Engineering, and Technology), Animals, and Home Environment. 4-Hers spent time kayaking, paddle boating, and riding Hydra-bikes on Lake Poinsett. 4-Hers attending camp from Moody County include Alex Anderson, Veronica Beck, Bethany Britton, Alex Gaspar, Rhiannon Glazer, Cassandra Geraets, Weston Geraets, Gage Gullickson, Grady Gullickson, Amanda Haugen, Hannah Heiberger, Shelby Hiller, Ty Hiller, Madeline Hursey, Elizabeth Hursey, Clare Klein, Joshua Pauley, Casey Stegeman, Harley Steinhauer, Gage Schoenwetter, Toby Taylor, McKenzie Watkins, Colin Winberg, Emily Winberg, and Clay Wolles. (submitted photo & article)
A Benefit Fund account for Mike & Bernie Holmes has been set up at Home Federal Bank in Dell Rapids to cover continuing medical expenses.