The Dell Rapids FFA Chapter is running their annual fruit sale now until November 8th. Items should be delivered the week of December 11th – 15th. Some of the items for sale include:
- Texas Rio Star Red Grapefruit
- California Navel Oranges
- California Clementine Oranges
- Washington Apples – Red, Granny Smith, Braeburn, Fuji and Honeycrisp
- Washington D’Anjou Pears
- Fresh Pineapple
- 10 different mixed boxes of fruit
- Gourmet beef sausage, beef sticks and smokey snack sticks
- Block Cheese, cheese spreads and string cheese
- Premium cashews, gourmet mixed nuts and chocolate covered mixed nuts
- Pastry Puffins with flavors of cinnamon, strawberry-cream cheese, blueberry-cream cheese, apple, and cherry
- Puff Crust Pizza with flavors of Pepperoni and Breakfast
All the funds raised will be used for the various FFA activities throughout the year, such as registration for career development events, state and national conventions.
Contact any FFA member or Mr. Wolff, the FFA advisor before or after school at 428-5473 ext. 419 or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org to place an order.