To Celebrate 20 years of volunteering and molding the boys of Dell Rapids through Junior Football, there will be a SURPRISE party on Sunday, August 3rd, from 5-8pm in City Park for Moe Lickteig!!!! If you have played for or coached with Big Daddy in the past 20 years for Junior Football please join his friends and family in celebrating this wonderful achievement. Remember this is a Surprise!
Every month, we will bring new, fresh fruit to Dell Rapids straight from the orchard. So, no middle man called the grocery store! Because of this, we can keep costs low! Everybody likes that!
***Georgia Peaches will be available on Sunday, July 20th, at Quarry Rock Church from 6:30 – 7:30 p.m., and there are extras! 10 pounds for $15 or 25 pounds for $35.00. There will also be peach cobbler mix, raw almonds, walnuts and pecans for sale, $10/pound. Those items are first come first serve.***
How It Works
- There is no membership required to enjoy the fresh fruit we bring you! And you do not have to commit to buying every month. You choose what fruit you want.
- To place an order for our available farm fresh fruit, please fill out the order form located at http://www.thefruitclub.net/shop/
Check out the Dell Rapids Fruit Club page at https://www.facebook.com/groups/thefruitclubdellrapidssd/
Who: Girls in 1st through 8th grades: GEMS Club is ecumenical and includes girls from all denominations
What: GEMS seeks to equip women and girls to live radically faithful lives—doing justice, loving mercy, and walking humbly with God.
JOIN US FOR:
- *Team Building
- *Singing, Creative Movement, Dance
- *Learning Life Skills Through Badge Activities
- *Applying the Bible to Our Lives
- *Fun Crafts
- *Community Service Projects
Cost: $20 per Girl to cover club dues, books, and badges. Additional field trip fees may be needed.
When: 1st and 3rd Wednesdays: 3:30 pm-5:00 pm
*GEMS kickoff is Wednesday, September 4th
Where: First Baptist Church
512 East 5th Street
Dell Rapids, SD
Contact: Mary Gannon, Club Coordinator (605) 428-3756
The local FOOD PANTRY can always use the following items:
- cereal (not oatmeal)
- spaghetti or other noodles
- hygiene items
- toilet paper
- brownie mixes
- instant potatoes
- canned fruit
- Jell-O and pudding (sugar free and regular)
- canned meat or fish
- peanut butter and jelly
- laundry supplies
- boxed meals
- baked beans (not green)
Items can be dropped off at either the Methodist Church or put in the Lutheran Church of Dell Rapids’ grocery cart just inside the entryway.