The Dell Rapids Reformed Church Women are hosting their ANNUAL SOUP AND PIE SUPPER on October 1st, 2014 at 1209 Thresher Drive in Dell Rapids, SD, from 5pm-8pm.
The Fruit Club will have a truck Sunday, September 28th, at Tryon Gym from 3:00 – 5:00 p.m.
- Lugs of peaches -$35
- Bartlett Pears, Starkrimsons Pears, and possibly more organic nectarines for sale!
Coming in October will be Pear Variety Box with Barlett’s, Krimsonstars and Asian Pears 20lbs for $40. Variety Apple box packed with Gala, Golden Delicious and Honeycrisp Apples 20lbs for $30 and 10lbs of Honey Crisp.
All Chemical Free!!
You can place your order at www.thefruitclub.net and pick Dell Rapids as the pick up. You can also call or text your order to 360-4177.
How It Works
- There is no membership required to enjoy the fresh fruit we bring you! And you do not have to commit to buying every month. You choose what fruit you want.
- To place an order for our available farm fresh fruit, please fill out the order form located at http://www.thefruitclub.net/shop/
Check out the Dell Rapids Fruit Club page at https://www.facebook.com/groups/thefruitclubdellrapidssd/
What: GEMS Girls Club
Who: Girls K-8th Grade
When: 1st and 3rd Wednesdays—3:30 pm to 5:00 pm
Where: Hosted at First Baptist Church
512 East 5th Street
Dell Rapids, SD 57022
*Contact Mary Gannon or Rev. Melissa Fletcher
Check it out at www.gemsgc.org
The local FOOD PANTRY can always use the following items:
- cereal (not oatmeal)
- spaghetti or other noodles
- hygiene items
- toilet paper
- brownie mixes
- instant potatoes
- canned fruit
- Jell-O and pudding (sugar free and regular)
- canned meat or fish
- peanut butter and jelly
- laundry supplies
- boxed meals
- baked beans (not green)
Items can be dropped off at either the Methodist Church or put in the Lutheran Church of Dell Rapids’ grocery cart just inside the entryway.